In line with Government Health and Safety precautions in operation for the duration of the Covid-19 Virus, Ki Kai Shiatsu School’s premises at Liverpool Road Community Centre, Laycock Street N1 1LP are now closed until further notice.
The Intro One day and Weekend Workshops are cancelled pending rescheduling when Covid-19 Lockdown restrictions are lifted. Future Workshops in Spring and Summer 2021 will only run if the closure restrictions are lifted at least four weeks before scheduled dates. Anyone who has already booked, if their workshop date/s doesn’t run will be entitled to a full refund, or a place on a re-scheduled workshop date/s, if necessary, once the present restrictions are lifted.
As well as our professional training courses, Ki Kai Shiatsu School runs workshops and residential events. These allow the school to offer personal development and “taster” experiences to the general public, current and former students and prospective students and those interested in finding out about what is involved in training solely for personal development and leisure interest, or the additional commitment and study required in a professional training before committing to enrolment on our Certificate or Diploma courses.
The dates for Weekend Three Families Workshops in 2021 are:
- Sat – Sun 10th- 11th April 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £80 – if paid before 1st March 2021 (£95 Full Price) Asking For & Getting Our Needs Met: An Introduction to the 1st Family – Earth & Metal Organs & Meridians of the Tai Yin (Lung & Spleen) and Yang Ming (Large Intestine & Stomach) We’ll explore ways of treating interactively and enabling clients to inhabit their breath in movement shiatsu treatments; we’ll also look at trusting our boundaries, what supports us and asking for and getting what we want in a treatment. Book Here:
- Sat – Sun 8th – 9th May 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £80 – if paid before 1st April 2021 (£95 Full Price) Compassion & Clarity, Excitement & Motivation: An Introduction to the 2nd Family – Primary Fire and Water Organs and Meridians of the Shao Yin (Kidney & Heart) and Tai Yang (Small Intestine & Bladder): We’ll explore connecting with our core physical being, the clarity of Bones and voice work in treatments, ways to work gently with clients that is attuned to their needs; sensitivity to vulnerability and yet challenging our edges to overcome what inhibits us towards embodying who we are. Book Here:
- Sat – Sun 12th – 13th June 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £80 – if paid before 1st May 2020 (£95 Full Price) Working with Conflict & Integration: An Introduction to the 3rd Family – Secondary Fire & Wood Organs & Meridians of the Shao Yang (Triple Heater & Gall Bladder) and Jue Yin (Heart Protector and Liver): We’ll explore integrated movement and working with breath and fascia towards releasing habitual tension patterns and ways of assisting clients to address this themselves. Book Here:
Dates of One-Day Introductory Workshops in 2021 are:
- Saturday 15th May 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £50 – if paid before 1st April 2020 (£60 Full Price) Book Here:
- Saturday 19th June 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £50 – if paid before 1st May 2021 (£60 Full Price) Book Here:
- Saturday 11th September 2021 10a.m. – 5.30p.m. Early Bird Price – £50 – if paid before 1st August 2021 (£60 Full Price) Book Here:
These workshops serve as an opportunity to gain a sense of Ki Kai and to decide if it suits you: our teaching style is informal, friendly and supportive and these workshops are particularly useful for students considering the new Undergraduate Certificate and Diploma courses in Movement Shiatsu at Ki Kai Shiatsu School starting the weekend of 19th & 20th September 2020. For students already qualified in shiatsu, these workshops are a gateway to postgraduate studies at the School for Experiential Education (SEED)
Alternatively, to Book by Electronic Transfer – Please Quote Workshop or Course Code With Your Payment – Thank You.
Account Name: W Colyer-Commerford Account Number: 93000206 Sort Code: 20-99-40
For more info: email@example.com