July 2020 News
Ki Kai On-Line Qigong Classes Via Zoom 9-9:45 a.m. on Wednesdays & Saturdays led by Bill Commerford will continue throughout July – for more information and to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Qigong Class Via Zoom Wednesday 15th July 2020
Ki Kai School Classes, Workshops, Courses & Events as Lockdown Restrictions are Eased:
In line with Government Health and Safety precautions in operation for the duration of the Covid-19 Virus, Ki Kai Shiatsu School’s premises at Liverpool Road Community Centre, Laycock Street N1 1LP will open again in September 2020.
- Monthly Movement Shiatsu Classes will resume on Friday 18th September 2020.
- Subsequent Intro Workshops including the next on 5th September 2020 will only run if the closure restrictions are lifted at least four weeks before any of these dates. Anyone who has already booked, if their workshop date/s doesn’t run will be entitled to a full refund, or a place on a re-scheduled workshop date, if necessary, once the present restrictions are lifted.
- Certificate and Diploma in Shiatsu & Movement Shiatsu Courses: Similarly those of you who have booked for the Ki Kai 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Movement Shiatsu Courses the dates of these courses will run as planned, provided the present closure restrictions are lifted at least four weeks before the start of these courses on 19th September 2020.
For more information on all our events check the Ki Kai Calendar
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com
To speak with a tutor, call +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Movement Shiatsu Practice Class
MS Practice Classes will resume after the present closure of the School in the wake of the Covid-19 safety measures. We will announce the re-start as soon as the all clear is given.
Classes will be monthly on Fridays from 7.00 – 9.00p.m and will be led by Bill Commerford. Check Calendar
This is a great opportunity for all ex and current students on Ki Kai Movement Shiatsu courses to practice client-centred techniques and to explore and integrate Inner Qigong exercises and the Six Forms of Touch in exchange treatments.
We welcome visitors, whether practitioners from Shiatsu, Movement Shiatsu or other therapeutic backgrounds, to share skills and knowledge in a friendly, supportive and supervised warm environment.
2020 MS Practice Class Dates are as follows:
18th Sep Confirmed; 9th Oct Confirmed; 6th Nov Confirmed and 11th Dec Confirmed
Inner Qigong Classes
Ki Kai On-Line Inner Qigong Classes Via Zoom are twice weekly from 9-9:45 a.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays since May 2020 – classes are led by Bill Commerford. Classes are open to all levels of mobility and experience. Each class starts with a Do-In or warm up and those who may prefer to remain seated can do so and still benefit from these sessions. Payment is by donation. More information and to participate, contact Bill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inner Qigong classes at Ki Kai are an opportunity to explore self-relationship through sensation, breath, visualisation, stillness and integrated movement:
- All levels of mobility welcome – no previous experience is necessary
- Loose fitting clothing for classes is advised
- A yoga mat if you have one is useful for floor exercises
2020-21 Ki Kai Introductory / Taster Workshops in Movement Shiatsu
2020-21 Ki Kai Courses: Certificate & Diploma in Shiatsu & Movement Shiatsu
For more information email: email@example.com
- Offer the highest quality tuition in the skills of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
- Make Shiatsu accessible to as wide a range of people as possible.
- Provide an open, co-operative, exploratory and supportive learning environment.
- Actively encourage the integration of Shiatsu into organised healthcare and as a service in community social health and well-being.