April 2020 News
Ki Kai Classes, Workshops, Courses & Events During Covid-19
In line with Government Health and Safety precautions in operation for the duration of the Covid-19 Virus, Ki Kai Shiatsu School’s premises at Liverpool Road Community Centre, Laycock Street N1 1LP are now closed until further notice.
- Monthly Movement Shiatsu Classes are suspended until restrictions are lifted and so the next of these on Friday 17th April will NOT run. Subsequent classes will only run when the current restrictions are lifted.
- Intro Workshops on 24th May, 13th June and 5th Sep 2020 will only run if the closure restrictions are lifted at least four weeks before any of these dates. Anyone who has already booked, if their workshop date/s doesn’t run will be entitled to a full refund, or a place on a re-scheduled workshop date, if necessary, once the present restrictions are lifted.
- Certificate and Diploma in Shiatsu & Movement Shiatsu Courses: Similarly those of you who have booked for the Ki Kai 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year Movement Shiatsu Courses the dates of these courses will run as planned, provided the present closure restrictions are lifted at least four weeks before the start of these courses on 19th September 2020.
For more information on all our events check the Ki Kai Calendar
If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with a tutor, call +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Movement Shiatsu Practice Class
MS Practice Classes will resume after the present closure of the School in the wake of the Covid-19 safety measures. We will announce the re-start as soon as the all clear is given.
Classes will be monthly on Fridays from 7.00 – 9.00p.m and will be lead by Bill Commerford. Check Calendar
This is a great opportunity for all ex and current students on Ki Kai Movement Shiatsu courses to practice client-centred techniques and to explore and integrate Inner Qigong exercises and the Six Forms of Touch in exchange treatments.
We welcome visitors, whether practitioners from Shiatsu, Movement Shiatsu or other therapeutic backgrounds, to share skills and knowledge in a friendly, supportive and supervised warm environment.
2020 MS Practice Class Dates are as follows:
17th Apr Cancelled; 22nd May TBC; 12th Jun TBC; 18th Sep TBC; 9th Oct TBC; 6th Nov TBC and 11th Dec TBC
Inner Qigong Classes
Inner Qigong classes will resume in September 2020, or resume after the present closure of the School in the wake of the Covid-19 safety measures. We will announce the re-start as soon as the all clear is given. Classes are lead by Bill Commerford 7.00 – 9.00p.m. at Ki Kai on Fridays, Check Calendar
Inner Qigong classes at Ki Kai are an opportunity to explore self-relationship through sensation, breath, visualisation, stillness and integrated movement:
- All levels of mobility welcome – no previous experience is necessary.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing for the class
- If you have a yoga mat, please bring it
Prices per Two-Hour Class of Movement Shiatsu or Inner Qigong
- £15 per class on the day, payments in cash or by card
- £13 per class if 6-9 classes are block booked
- £12 per class if 10 or more classes are block booked
2020-21 Ki Kai Introductory / Taster Workshops in Movement Shiatsu
2020-21 Ki Kai Courses: Certificate & Diploma in Shiatsu & Movement Shiatsu
For more information email: email@example.com
- Offer the highest quality tuition in the skills of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
- Make Shiatsu accessible to as wide a range of people as possible.
- Provide an open, co-operative, exploratory and supportive learning environment.
- Actively encourage the integration of Shiatsu into organised healthcare and as a service in community social health and well-being.