October 2021 News
Ki Kai School On-Line Qigong Classes Via Zoom 9-9:45 a.m. in October 2021 led by Bill Commerford – for more information and to book: email@example.com
October 2021 Qigong Classes Via Zoom:
Wednesday 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th
Saturday 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Attending in Person: Ki Kai School Classes, Workshops, Courses & Events
We are not running any classes or courses until January 2022 at Ki Kai Shiatsu School’s premises at Liverpool Road Community Centre, Laycock Street N1 1LP.
Movement Shiatsu Practice Classes will Resume in January 2022
Futons will be provided but for everyone’s health and safety you must bring your own:
- PEP Mask
- clean sheet or throw (to cover the futon)
- hand towels or cloths
- Alcohol based hand gel to apply to hands after washing them and between treatments
- Please Observe the Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines listed above and bring with you the items advised.
- Spring 2022 Classes will be monthly on Fridays from 7.00 – 9.00p.m and will be led by Bill Commerford. Check Calendar
This is a great opportunity for all ex and current students on Ki Kai Movement Shiatsu courses to practice client-centred techniques and to explore and integrate Inner Qigong exercises and the Six Forms of Touch in exchange treatments.
We welcome visitors, whether practitioners from Shiatsu, Movement Shiatsu or other therapeutic backgrounds, to share skills and knowledge in a friendly, supportive and supervised warm environment.
Ki Kai Introductory / Taster Workshops in Movement Shiatsu Will Resume in September 2021 providing conditions normalise.
2022 Ki Kai Courses: Certificate & Diploma in Shiatsu & Movement Shiatsu Will Resume in January 2022 (dates to be confirmed)
If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To speak with a tutor, call +44 (0)7876 43 29 39
Inner Qigong Classes
Ki Kai On-Line Inner Qigong Classes Via Zoom are twice weekly from 9-9:45 a.m. on Wednesdays and Saturdays since May 2020 – classes are led by Bill Commerford. Classes are open to all levels of mobility and experience. Each class starts with a Do-In or warm up and those who may prefer to remain seated can do so and still benefit from these sessions. Payment is by donation. More information and to participate, contact Bill: email@example.com
We are not currently running Inner Qigong classes at Ki Kai but will review this in Spring 2021. In the meantime we invite you to attend our on-line classes: these are an opportunity to explore self-relationship through sensation, breath, visualisation, stillness and integrated movement:
- All levels of mobility welcome – no previous experience is necessary
- Loose fitting clothing for classes is advised
- A yoga mat if you have one is useful for floor exercises
Ki Kai Shiatsu School has taught Shiatsu successfully for over 30 years and aims to:
- Offer the highest quality tuition in the skills of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
- Make Shiatsu accessible to as wide a range of people as possible.
- Provide an open, co-operative, exploratory and supportive learning environment.
- Actively encourage the integration of Shiatsu into organised healthcare and as a service in community social health and well-being.