* NEWS *
Practical Shiatsu: 16-17 December 2017 Practical Shiatsu – to book with Eventbrite
Weekend 1 of a 4 Weekend Course is Designed to Consolidate and Revise Classical Meridians, Points & an Opportunity to Practice Techniques & Exchange Treatments. This is a certificated course which counts towards Continuing Professional Development CPD.
- Weekend 1 on 16-17 December 2017 Metal, Earth, Water & Primary Fire
- Weekend 2 on 17-18 February 2018 Water, Secondary Fire, Wood & Sotai
- Weekend 3 on 7-8 April 2018 Wood, Fire & Earth
- Weekend 4 on 16-17 June & 7-8 July 2018 All 12 Paired Classical Meridians
Day 1 Saturday: Review of Classical Metal & Earth Meridians lead by Karen Durham. We will look at:
- Treating Classical Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach and Spleen in sitting and supine positions
- Techniques and aspects of good style which provide appropriate support and quality of contact
Day 2 Sunday: Review of Classical Primary Fire & Water Meridians lead by Bill Commerford. We’ll explore:
- Treating Classical Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder and Kidney in supine, side and prone positions
- Ampuku for self-treatment and treating others
- Qigong that develops awareness and connection with Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder and Kidney
- Review qualities of touch that bring awareness to your treatment
This is also Weekend 3 of the Certificate in Shiatsu and Movement Shiatsu.
Coming Soon in Spring 2018
Year 1 of a two-year accelerated Weekday training: this Full Shiatsu Professional Practitioner Training Course encompasses both the Certificate and Diploma in Shiatsu. The course is designed for those unable to make weekend training programmes.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ki Kai Shiatsu School has taught Shiatsu successfully for over 20 years and aims to:
- Offer the highest quality tuition in the skills of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
- Make Shiatsu accessible to as wide a range of people as possible.
- Provide an open, co-operative, exploratory and supportive learning environment.
- Actively encourage the integration of Shiatsu into organised healthcare and as a service in community social health and well-being.