* NEWS *
Saturday & Sunday 12-13 May 2018: Review of the 3rd Family to book with Eventbrite
In this weekend workshop lead by Jonathan Clifford, past and present students and practitioners from the Movement Shiatsu and Inner Qigong Community are invited to share their skills and will have opportunity to practice and exchange treatments and techniques. We will explore aspects of the Jue Yin of the Liver & Heart Protector & the Shao Yang of the Triple Heater & Gall Bladder – this will include:
- Practical techniques and further exploration of Mediating Touch & Embracing Touch;
- Five Elements: Secondary Fire of Heart Protector & Triple Heater & Wood of Gall Bladder & Liver
- An Exploration of how the 3rd Family relates to Birth, Growth, Vision, Co-ordination & Relationship
- Spiral Movement
- Developing your skills with clients to tailor treatments to their needs
- Techniques to enhance your communication skills that will enable clients to participate more actively in treatments
- How to enhance your treatments through different types of subtle but focused touch and intention rather than physical effort
- Making Inner Qigong accessible to clients and how to model this in your treatments so that you can assist clients to experience their own sense of relationship with themselves through breath, stillness and integrated movement.
Other Meridian Weekend Courses
The final weekend in the present series of Short Courses Designed to Consolidate and Revise Classical Meridians, Points & an Opportunity to Practice Techniques & Exchange Treatments is on
7-8 July 2018: A Review of the 12 Paired Classical Meridians lead by Karen Durham to book with Eventbrite
This weekend serves as a great way of revising your knowledge and practical application of treatment techniques of the Classical Meridians and their positions and inter-relationship and a summary of the landmarks and locations of the principal points (tsubos).
Year 1 of a two-year accelerated Weekday training: this Full Shiatsu Professional Practitioner Training Course encompasses both the Certificate and Diploma in Shiatsu. The course is designed for those unable to make weekend training programmes.
For more information email: email@example.com
Ki Kai Shiatsu School has taught Shiatsu successfully for over 20 years and aims to:
- Offer the highest quality tuition in the skills of Shiatsu and Oriental Medicine.
- Make Shiatsu accessible to as wide a range of people as possible.
- Provide an open, co-operative, exploratory and supportive learning environment.
- Actively encourage the integration of Shiatsu into organised healthcare and as a service in community social health and well-being.